April 08, 2008

Welcome to Mobile 2.0 - Nokia N70 Softwares


VOIP Software Rate 5 - www.fring.comimage

A Must Useful Software :). One Can Talk to any person who ever is online & if the other person has fring in phone,one can talk for free across globe. Dynamic Real time chat Software , Try & Enjoy it :).

The Software needs GPRS Connection enabled in Phone to make use of it.

SMS INDIA Rate 4 - www.160by2.com image

A SMS Country INDIA Counterpart.Once Installed, the software will be helpful in sending sms across INDIA.You can set Memory Reminders,Birthday Reminders,Never Miss out Guys :). The Software is useful when GPRS is enabled in Phone,even without it can be used but less profitable.

Mobile WebCam Rate 5 - www.motvik.com image

WWIGO - WebCam Where I Go No Need Explanation.

A Phone needs a Camera & a Blue Tooth Transmitter :) Try & Enjoy it.

Feb 4, 2008

Week End Specials

02-Feb '08
Well,I am feel really interested in writing blogs on my weekend activities.hope it can be useful or inspirational for you too.Well this week end...I read a book on "Mckinsey Mind", One of my friend "Mahesh Chayel" CAT Aspirant ( 5 IIM Calls are in pipeline) book it is. Well I am blown out of proportion after reading the first two lessons of the book.It is like a champagne for me..So,I thought it as like Champagne, you can't drink or read everything in one day,so decided to stop by it.By that time, I already fed up by the indepth Information it gaves me..will write a blog on it soon...I went to Forum then...Got a book something like "Hello @ MBA"..Something like tat...wow...that book tells a student life @ Stanford MBA University how that 2 years had been...one nice Quote "You can never go with your intuitions a long where as with maths with few calculation you can reach to any part of the universe"...the objective...you can get fooled by your iniuitions at time but 99.9% of the time maths leads to the right place :)...Will Blog More later some time some day :)....